COSMETIC TATTOOING AFTER CARE
● Clean the area with warm running water using a clean cloth or cotton pad morning and at night, pat dry (do NOT rub), and apply a thin layer of coconut oil with a clean cotton tip.
● The area where the tattoo has been applied must be kept moist for successful healing and to avoid scabbing. Excessive scabbing may result in loss of pigment.
● NO Make-Up is to be applied to eyebrows or eyeliner area for at least 7 days. If the area is still healing do NOT use makeup until it is completely healed. Every Person is different so length of healing may vary.
● NO picking at flaking and or scabbing that may occur — let the skin heal naturally — picking can cause scarring.
● Avoid sun exposure and wear sunglasses to protect your cosmetic tattoo service. Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and color change.
● Glycolic Acid and aggressive skin care products must be kept completely away from the tattoo as continued use can lighten and cause pigments to fade.
Taking proper care of your tattoo during the healing process is the best way to achieve amazing results. Such as the directions we have offered above. Although these instructions offer direction for a smooth healing process after your tattooing service, this in no way ensures pigment retention or longevity of your tattoo.